We ordered 20 8.5 x 11 pressboard report covers.We received them in three large boxes - 8 each in the two largest boxes, and 4 in a medium box.

When I spoke to Scott in customer service, his reply was 'THAT'S your question?' Well yes, Scott...I would like to know why it took three boxes to ship 20 pieces of pressboard that weigh less than three pounds altogether.

Also, Eastern Connection, your delivery 'service' ignored the multiple signs posted stating that all non freight deliveries must be made at the front of the building.My question was barely acknowledged, and I will absolutely let everyone know how horrible your customer service and business practice is.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of delivery service from Staples Advantage and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Staples Advantage to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Staples Advantage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments